Looking to Re-Enter the Workplace?

I found this great video offering essential tips to moms re-entering the workplace after being a stay at home mom that I thought some of you might be interested in.

I've mentioned before that I work as a staffing agent and I've learned a lot about women seeking jobs after taking a break from their careers to have children. They are lacking confidence in their abilities and they are willing to give up a lot, even though they don't have to, to get back into the game. I wrote an article about negotiating your maternity leave that you might want to read if you are working mom that is approaching this important negotiation.



Are you a stay-at-home mom that has considered or is considering re-entering the workplace?
Or are you a mom that actually made the transition back into the workplace? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And please remember to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (you can vote every 24 hours). Just click Top Mommy Blogs or the button on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. My son is almost 8. I'm seriously planing to work again but different job! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yonca, I am! I hope you are too!
    I think it's great that you are considering a different job. Let me kow if there is anything I can help you with =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great post...thanks for sharing!

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense