Young House Love: My Newest Obsession

* Today is day #27 of my 28 days of blogging.


Young House Love is a blog about two "youngsters" falling in love with their old house.

This couples purchased a 53 year-old home and they have been renovating it room by room all by themselves. They have an incredible sense of style and have been featured all over the place, from HGTV to The Nest. The youngsters share their design problems, dish out advice and share DIY projects on their blog. You HAVE to check it out!

Here is a little teaser...
This is their den.

And this is their sunroom.
Makes me wish I had a house of my own! Do you just love it?

And please remember to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (you can vote every 24 hours). Just click Top Mommy Blogs or the button on the right sidebar.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great-looking house! I have to say though, it's not looking like they have anyone under the age of 5 running around knocking over vases or dumping out the pretty plants, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've visited their blog a few times. Their ideas are really nice! I think I need some inspiration in the decorating department.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more day! Look at you go! Are you excited? Are you sad? Are you exhausted?

    Just checked out your newest obsession. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Young House Love!!! Actually, I found a fellow mommyblogger in the comments section on that site about 2 months ago! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Very interesting article. I like your pictures and that house is really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that is so beautiful. THEY have such a cute home and great ideas. I am right now in the middle of chaos... redoing my closet throwing stuff out and then reorganizing the bedroom... We painted some walls in the living room LOL... just waiting to finish that too and the trim..

    CAn I say NIGHTMARE! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense