Things Husbands Do

* Today is day #14 of my 28 days of blogging.

Yes, that's my daughter.

And yes, she is inside our house.

And YES, that is a snow ball in her hand!

After our fun in the snow, Sophia would not stop crying because we made her come in to the house.

 So my hubby did the smartest thing I have ever seen him do!

He went outside, made a snow ball and gave it to her to play with until it melted.

Problem solved!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And please remember to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (you can vote every 24 hours). Just click Top Mommy Blogs or the button on the right sidebar.

14 comments:

  1. Adorable! And how smart is your husband?!

    Happy Valentine's Day, hun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart thinking for a man! lol Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Right?!
    I was veeeeery impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's very adorable! And if I were to venture a guess, a little devil like her Mom?

    My kids are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And when it melted she didn't cry for another one? :)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!!!
    And yes, she is going to give me a run for my money!

    Xenia: That was my concern. But by the time it was halfway gone, it was dinner time and we "put it away" in the freezer. After she went to sleep, we dumped it in the sink.

    I should have taken a picture of it in the freezer next to the meat and frozen peas. It was quite a sight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that was a brilliant idea!

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes that "they just just want to fix it" motive in men works out well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe our husbands are related. Mine brought a big bowl full of snow into the kitchen for the girls to play with. We made teeny tiny snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a guy! I take icicles and put them in the freezer for when I run out of entertaining ideas!

    Hope cupid was good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do that all the time - it is the best for our little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And it's not too bad of a plan because it's just water and won't hurt anything. Smart man!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense