Sarcasm's Not For Everyone: Featured Sarcastic Mom Blog of the Month

* Today is day #3 of my 28 days of blogging.

It's the return of
Sarcastic Wednesday!
Once a weekly affair, I will now try to resurrect
Sarcastic Wednesday and host it on the first Wednesday of every month.


This is one of my favorite post ideas and I have been so sad because I haven't featured a sacastic mommy in months!

In case you are unfamiliar, Sarcastic Wednesdays here at the Wannabe WAHM blog is about featuring a Sarcastic Mom blog. Pretty simple, right?

And the lucky mom blogger this month is:

Mrs.BlogAlot



In her own words, Mrs.BlogAlot is a Mother, wife, writer, friend, employee, feeder of fish and cats (all right, so I don't always remember to feed the fish-it's not my fault they can't talk to remind me), cleaner of house and clocks and I am the author of mrsblogalot.com as well as grandmasunderwear.com (to say the very least)- not necessarily always in that order or always done well but getting done nevertheless (-:


With posts like,
The Sex Ref, where she describes her disdain for marriage counselors and explains that a hooker would be a better investment and What Would Lee Majors do?, a conversation in which she declares that "The C-section is the Mercedes of childbirth," Mrs.BlogAlot will always have you laughing out loud.

So be prepared to stifle your giggles if you are at work or your baby is napping while you read her blog!



And remember:


Please vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!!! You can vote by clicking Top Mommy Blogs or on the button on the right sidebar. All you have to do is click!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing, had me cracking up early in the morning...and I need a good laugh to get me going to work! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!! Thanks my girl!!!!!!

    You're absolutely blogtastic!!!!!

    xoxooxoxoxoxxoMelyssa (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma Michie: Sounds like you love her already! Glad we were alble to provide you with a good laugh this morning.

    MrsBlogAlot: No I'm not! You are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to go and check out her blog! She sounds great!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely heading over to see this lady, she sounds just awesome! and BTW, I got word that your new shoes mailed! I don't know what was up, and sorry it took so long!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense