Giving To Those In Need

* Today is day #28 of my 28 days of blogging.

2010 has gotten off to a rocky start.
First the earthquake in Haiti, taking 100,000s of lives in a matter of seconds.
And this past Saturday, Chile. Not only were they hit by a record breaking earthquake but they were also devastated by a tsunami shortly after.

It is important for us to appreciate how lucky we are. everyday!
And it is also important for us to give back. In any way we can.
You can donate food, time and/or prayer!
[photosource: www.entretenimientovisual.com]
And please remember to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (you can vote every 24 hours). Just click Top Mommy Blogs or the button on the right sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. We truly are lucky, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratitude is the attitude to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet post, I love it!

    I have an award for you on my site little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all these poor people makes me so sad :( We are so lucky to be where we are and I hope and pray we don't have any major catastrophies anytime soon.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we are, Xenia. Most of the time we forget how lucky we are.

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense