Did You Know That I'm A Super Hero?

*Today is day #19 of my 28 days of blogging.

Yes.

Like Superman and Mr. Incredible, I too have a secret identity.

I may be a 25 year old, four-eyed, silly, loud mouthed, clumsy, dreamer. But I am also a super hero.

I. Am. Super Mom!

With sparkly pink cape included, I come to the rescue of my darling Sophia.
{photo source: www.cafepress.com}

My super strength lets me scoop her up and make her fly like a plane.

I have super balance that helps me juggle a 28 lbs. toddler, a diaper bag, and groceries while I fish for the keys in my back pocket.

I use the healing power of my magic kisses to heal all her bumps and bruises.

And best of all, I have super hearing. This super power allows me, and only me, to understand Sophia's babbling. To the untrained ear, it may sound like nonsense. But thanks to my super hearing, I know exactly what she's saying.

I am Super Mom. Changer of diapers, wiper of noses and slayer of monsters.

Are you a Super Mom? What are your special powers?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And please remember to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (you can vote every 24 hours). Just click Top Mommy Blogs or the button on the right sidebar.

14 comments:

  1. Super Mom indeed! I love your post! you mentioned in your post I clicked on the button on your sidebar, I adore your blog, and you are a lovely person!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Moms have the most unbelievable powers!!!! Sometimes, even our Side-kicks even recognize the greatness (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I have the super power of being able to repeat myself endlessly to the teens, of leaping tall piles of dirty clothes in a single bound, and of always making a dinner that at least one person at the table hates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MelRoXx: Thanks so much for voting. You are super sweet!

    MrsBlogAlot: Ah yes. The sidekick, super dad! He deserves an entire post!

    Too Many Hats: WOW! Sounds like your super powers have increased as your kids have gotten older. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have super hearing too! I can hear everything my kids are doing, without the baby monitor!

    I tagged you with an award.....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!

    It is amazing how we got super poers when we gave birth! WHo knew?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also seem to have super knowledge in that I'll always know the answer to my 3-year-old's questions... whether she has asked them once or 10 times in a row...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can catch spit-up in a single reach without looking and have four other arms that appear when three things need to be done at once.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still lucky 13.

    How do those b---hes get over 3000 votes. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too am a super hero because I can chase around my 2 year old all day long! (well at least I can pretend I am not exhausted!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a super mom, too! Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute post--I have the ability to get my 3 year old to eat sushi, tofu, asparagus, broccoli, and GASP! even turnip greens! Yes, I am mighty proud of myself for having defeated the villain Picky Eater Kid at an early age.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ӏ useԁ to be гecommenԁed thiѕ wеbsitе by meanѕ of my cοusin.

    I'm not positive whether this post is written by him as no one else recognise such specific about my problem. You're amazіng!
    Thank уοu!

    Feel freе to suгf to my homеpage - New Bingo Sites

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW just whаt I ωas sеaгching for.
    Ϲame hеre by searching foг keyword

    My web blog ... small loans

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense