Blogger Conferences: What Are They All About?

* Today is day #24 of my 28 days of blogging.

You may have heard of blogger conferences such as BlogHer, Blissdom and Blogalicious, but what are they all about?

I have absolutely no idea, since I have never been to a blogger conference myself.

But my friend The (Un)Experienced Mom has recently launched a site to provide you with all the information you need regarding blogger conferences.

Visit http://blogconferencenewbie.com/ for more info.

I will be attending BlogHer 2010 and I hope to see you there. Will any of you be in attendance?

Have any of you been to a blogger conference? Which one?

And please remember to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (you can vote every 24 hours). Just click Top Mommy Blogs or the button on the right sidebar.

10 comments:

  1. I thought about going to the Sits conference in Baltimore, but couldn't swing it. That is great you're going to Blogher, seems like that's the best one out there. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for some info about these conferences. Thanks for sharing the link. I've wanted to go to Blogher for a couple years, but can never swing the $$$ :(

    Have fun and let us know if it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info link!
    I can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment.
    you should be plenty safe with what little personal info you put out there.
    If we have to hide everything, it's not as much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I am so jealous that you are going and I won't get to see you in person!!! I've never been to any of them ....ah....maybe one day! (-: xoxoxM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mrs. BlogAlot! I live in NY! We can just arrange a bloggy date!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great site! I haven't been to a conference but really want to go. I'll be checking out that site often and hoping there will be some way I can get to BlogHer. Thanks for sharing!

    By the way, you have an award waiting for you on my blog. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been to any and I am not a big traveler. I am going to the site, thank you! I hope there is one close to Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey mama - Can't wait to meet you BlogHer2010 baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny, I was going to post asking about conferences too. I don't quite understand their point either but I'm curious and would like to go to one on the west coast. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense