2010 Grammys: The Red Carpet

* Today, is day 1 of my 28 days of blogging.

I'm not big on award shows anymore but I do love to watch the red carpet shows.

I love seeing what the wealthy and glamorous people of tinsel town chose to wear on these occasions. While I can't afford to even buy the underwear they are wearing, sometimes I think that I have more sense of style than most.

But we are not going to focus on who got it wrong last night, we are going to take a look at who got it oh so right!

So let's take a look at some of the ladies that walked the red carpet for the 2010 Grammys and looked fabulous doing it!
Fergie looked amazing in this curve hugging blue mini-dress. Minimal accessories complement her dress and those gold heels make her legs go on for miles. She rocked it!


Can you say "Oh my God!"? Jennifer Hudson looks fabulous! Better than ever! She got everything right with this outfit and she is glowing!!! And did I mention that I am digging those bangs? Makes me want to get some...


Lea Michele from "Glee" walked the red carpet in this little black dress. Out of all of the dresses I saw last night, this was my absolute favorite. And those black pumps?! I'm thinking of gluing my head onto her body and using the pic as motivation to lose about 10 lbs!

Only Heidi Klum could pull this off! The dress is stunning but the hanger is what really makes this dress. Does she have a pact with the devil or something? Doesn't she have like 3 kids? Didn't she just have a baby? Although, I think this dress was a little too short.

Rihanna always makes bold choices when it comes to fashion. Sometimes it's hit or miss but she hit a home run with this dress. She looked absolutely amazing channeling some old Hollywood glamour.

There's not much to say about Carrie Underwood's look except... perfection! She looked flawless from her hair to her accessories.

And last but most certainly not least, the lovely Taylor Swift. At every awards show she attends, she always looks flawless. Look at that! She did it again.

Did you watch the red carpet for the 2010 Grammys? Do you have any favorites that I forgot to mention? Let me know!

And please remember to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking Top Mommy Blogs or on the button on the right sidebar. All you have to do is click!

All images in the post are from eonline.com

6 comments:

  1. I love the dress on the girl from Glee..I like the pizzaz.

    Carrie always looks classy..

    Some of the dresses certainly are nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they all looked gorgeous! I'm not too huge a fan of Taylor's dress though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the dress Lea Michele wore. Stunning.

    And I always love Carrie Underwood...she's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Heidi would look good in a paper bag, but that dress is really awful. Love the shoes though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Jennifer Hudson looked amazing!! I agree with Chelle - Carries Underwood is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee Michele and Taylor Swift's dresses are my favorite of the bunch. Not too keen on Fergie's .

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense