Santa Didn't Put Me On The Naughty List This Year!

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season this year!
I know I sure did.

And I am very excited to share with all of you.

To get myself back into the blogging rhythm, I will be trying to post EVERY DAY for the next 30 days! Quite and undertaking, but I have many things to share with you. I'll be taking you on a photo tour of New York City during the holidays, I have a few giveaways coming up and I have several things to vent about!

But today I want to share with you what Santa left under the tree for me this year. Turns out Santa thought I was a very good girl!

1. Santa left me an upgrade to the new Mac Operating System, Snow Leopard. I have been a Mac user for years now and have never really had a complaint about the speed. But Snow Leopard is AMAZING! I'm geeky, I know.

2. Santa also left me a new router. Because I need to be able to use the internet wirelessly in my home, we have a router set up. It worked ok for the first few months but then it was just a mess. It started resetting itself and having to reconfigure the password was a pain! But now I have the Linksys Cisco Gigabit N-type router. Don't let the name fool you, this was the easiest thing to set up... EVER! I am still in shock! It took my like 5 mins to install and protect with a password. It has an Setup Wizard that does everything for you! All you have to do is plug in the cables (it tells you where to put them) and type in your password!

3. And because Santa thinks I look like crap, he also gave me a gift certificate to the hair salon I go to. Good for 2 haircuts and blow outs! Can you believe that? Santa also gave me the gift of beauty!


4. And last but not least, the gift I had been hinting that I wanted and desperately needed... A new camera! No, Santa didn't bring me the SLR that I wanted because he knows me too well to know that a camera that size is not going to make it out of the house much. Instead, Santa gave me the Canon PowerShot SD 1200IS!!! It was love at first sight. It is lightweight and tiny and the picture quality is amazing! I will be edicating an upcoming post to the awesomeness that is the Canon PowerShot SD 1200IS so stay tuned for that if you are in the market for a new camera.


And there you have it folks!
I'd love for you to share your holiday gifts with me as well...

And don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs! All you have to do is click the button on the right sidebar :-)

12 comments:

  1. Love a good Cannon camera. My man is more of a Nikon but I drool at the thought of a Cannon. And that router (dare I say it) looks sexy as all get out. Small geek-out here, too! Happy Holidays and enjoy your beauty days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great gifts, I especially like the gift card for your hair cut! I always feel guilty after a cut, seems like it gets more expensive every time I go.

    Good luck with your 30 days of posting!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 days? That's a whole lot of posting!

    Sounds like you got some fun gifts though, I can't wait to hear more about them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some nice gifts! :-)

    ...i don’t like mama’s last blog Shhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got spoiled girl! Hard to catch up after Christmas isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!

    Great gifts. I got glasses for Christmas because I'm getting old and couldn't see the computer screen so I couldn't download my Snow Leopard, hook up my router, find my way to the hair salon or take any photos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow looks like you had an awesome christmas. I got a new camera too. I forgot which one it is but it is nice. I am glad to see you back I was missing your posts. Look forward to your 30 days of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Back and Happy New Year!! Great gifts!

    Santa brought be jammies. They are red with white polka dots just like my blog! Even though I changed my blog colors 4 days later :-)

    This year Santa spent a ton of $$ on our dog with cancer so the adults didn't get but one thing. He more than took care of the kiddos though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! Love all your gifts - especially the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by girls! I am so excited about all of my gifts. For the past couple of years, my presents have been less than memorable to say the least... But this year I did really good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn Girl, did you blow Santa or what?

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense