A Night On The Town In NYC: Holiday & The City (Part 2)

Today I will be sharing a little more of NYC with you. If you missed Holiday & The City (Part 1), you should take a moment and check it out.

NYC's nightlife is one of the best in the world. Needless to say that ever since we had a baby, hubby and I have not been out much. Especially not clubbing.

But if you have a guest visiting NYC for the very first time, it is the perfect excuse to go out on the town! I have a friend who works as a club promoter, so not only did we hit the streets of NYC, we also got VIP treatment. 'Cuz I know people :)


[image: clubplanet.com]
We went to a club called Cain, located in Chelsea, and we were ushered right in. No lines. No waiting. My friend had a table set up right in front of the DJ's booth. We danced the night away until 4am! Can you believe it?! I sure can't. I didn't think I still had it in me.

Me and Bethsy @ Cain Luxe in NYC



This is my friend, the club promoter. He would rather remain anonymous.


I was a big party girl before I got married. And I miss it a lot sometimes. I like to have fun. And most of all I love to dance and below out my favorite tunes. I loved going to clubs because you can dance and sing to the top of your lungs and nobody cares.

I had an amazing time. I also realize that I could never go back to going out as much as I used to, but I should definitely try to get out more often. Maybe once a month. I wasn't going to make any New Year's Resolutions but this might be a good one ;-)

Remember that I am posting EVERY DAY for 30 DAYS, and I have 500 pics worth of stories to tell you! Today is only day 7 of my month of blogging and I have tons of goodies in my bloggy bag to share with you.


And please remember to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking Top Mommy Blogs or on the button on the right sidebar. All you have to do is click!

14 comments:

  1. How cool that you have connections! Can't beat getting treated like a VIP, it sure looks and sounds like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I am older I always think if I go out to a club I would get kicked out for being to old...hahaha... I am not ancient (only 34) but I feel like those days are so long gone I would even know what to do with myself if I actually did have the chance to go out. But you guys look cute and like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I am in NYC I will look you up and you can show me the town. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to!!! There is so much to do here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you had it in you to be up until 4 am!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss those days too! It was so much fun back in the day, good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh New York, How I miss thee...

    I used to get into all of the cool clubs when I was a snarky 17 year old. Those were the days!

    Looks like you had a blast - yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When we go to NYC {it's on our must do list--and my fab uncle lives there, yay!} I am so letting you know!

    I used to go out all of the time--no wonder I was so thin dancing and dancing and dancing :)

    Love your photos, you are sooo gorgeous! And VIP?! Heck yeah!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did have a blast and you girls are so sweet.
    We really need to plan a little get together here in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you girls had a great time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That would be a great resolution! Looks like you had a blast. What great memories! I miss going out to the clubs and bars too. Haven't been up that late since our last cruise - I think that means a vacation is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to be a big party girl, too. Sometimes I look at the clock at 11 at night as I am exhausted and wonder how i used to just be getting ready to go out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Entertaining blog. Loved reading your recent posts. I will definitely be checking in often!
    Our blogs are semi-similar; I'd love your feedback about mine, if you have a sec!
    www.TodaysCliche.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense