I'm Back!

Yes my friends. I have returned.

My trip was extremely enjoyable but now it's back to business and I don't think I will EVER be able to tackle the mess that is my inbox!

My month of blogging went down the crapper. I had a few posts set up to post automatically while I was away but the only day that I was able to log on I must have clicked on something that drove blogger crazy because, not only did they not post, they disappeared!

But I am not one to give up that easily, so I am going to start all over on February 1st. Thank you so much to all of you that dropped by while I was away.

I leave you with a picture of the person that enjoyed our trip to Dominican Republic the most... Sophia!

10 comments:

  1. I am glad your back!! Looking forward to your month of posting. It is hard work! I try to post every other day and I have difficulty with that. I wish they had a blog machine that just types when I am thinking about stuff to blog about. Because I swear I have so much in my head that I want to get into blog post but no time. Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you there during the earth quake in Haiti?
    Did any of it affect the Dominican Republic?
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I've been hoping to see a post saying that you're back! I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip... and of course seeing more adorable pictures of Sophia. It definitely looks like she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog...you should really check out this business. http://www.kandiandadam.acnrep.com
    It has allowed me to stay at home with my girls for the last year and a half and make more money that I have ever made...I too am college educated and have worked awesome jobs in the corporate world...but this is the best business I have ever been a part of.
    Have a great week!
    www.twin-spiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, I missed ya. Great picture of Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys! Doesn't she look cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a phenomenal picture of Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!! Love the picture and all the NYC ones also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! I missed you! Sophia is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense