Bare Escentuals New Campaign: Rethink What Matters

Seems like the people from Bare Escentuals have finally figured it out!

Their latest campaign Rethink What Matters seeks to start a dialogue among women about beauty and freedom.



Beauty is not about covering up your imperfections but about embracing your beauty and enhancing it.
You can visit RethinkWhatMatters.com to participate in the dialogue as well as win free products from Bare Escentuals.

You'll also be able to win free products here too!

As a mom, my perspective of beauty has changed. And my beauty has changed.

I feel beautiful when I look refreshed even when I haven't slept in days.

What does beauty mean to you?

2 comments:

  1. In my previous life as a make-up artist I was a Bare Escentuals JUNKIE!! Love this stuff!! Stopping by from SITS to say Hello! Great Blog!
    xoxo,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bare Escentuals, except I'm olive skinned and last year when I bought the foundation it really didn't match well, even thought the makeup artist thought it did. Hard to find the right tone for olive skin.

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense