10 Things That Make Me Happy

By the time you read this, I will be on my way, if not already there, to Dominican Republic. Sophia and I will be hanging out there for a few days to get some personal things sorted out. Due to the recent earthquake that devastated Haiti, I will also try to find a way to provide aid in any way that I can.

I am sure that my internet access will be limited but I will try to send smoke signals and let you know how it's going.

While I am gone, this blog will still continue to update every day, as promised! There will be a few more giveaways and a few more fun NYC pics. I will also be featuring some very funny bloggers, so please make sure you check back often.

Anyways, I was recently tagged by Molly from I'm a Sleeper Baker for a 10 Things That Make Me Happy list. So here goes:

1. My daughter, Sophia. (Corny, yes. True, yes!)
2. Dancing
3. Delicious Food
4. Hanging out with friends
5. Surprises
6. When my mom tells me she is proud of me
7. Presents
8. Knowing that someone loves me
9. Did I mention food?
10. Being right :P

There you have it. The truth about me. Apparently I am not very deep but I am honest.

And now I need to tag 10 bloggers :
1- Thanks, Mail Carrier
2- This Mama Works it!
3- Vodka Logic
4- A Nut in a Nutshell
5- ... I don't like "Mama"
6- Winey Mommy
7- Two Little Monkeys Plus Hubby
8- Lessons Learned
9- My Favorite Everything
10- Randomness of a Momma

Remember that I am posting EVERY DAY for 30 DAYS. Today is only day 8 of my month of blogging and I have tons of goodies in my bloggy bag to share with you.

And please remember to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking Top Mommy Blogs or on the button on the right sidebar. All you have to do is click!

23 comments:

  1. Only 10 things that make me happy? I guess I can whittle it down. ;)

    Have a safe trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me! I will work on my to post this weekend. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday.
    Safe journey xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking me in your happy list. I love food also, in fact too much and I'm right there with all your other 10 happy's!

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm, I love food too, big surprise! Have a great, safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you keep dancing, you can eat that delicious food free of guilt, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful trip! Food always makes me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the trip is going well so far and you and Sophia made it down there okay!

    I made a valiant attempt to keep this going and write it up on my blog... but found that the first few lines were boring even myself, so I erased it. If I pull out of my laziness, I'll give it another shot - thanks for tagging me though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my first four answers would be the same as yours. Well, of course, I would insert my daughter into #1-- but you have a great list!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the being right answer.The one about mom being proud made me sad. I don't remember the last time she said it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a safe trip! Love your happy things-they made me smile (-:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck on your trip and your daily posting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! I'm always right, too! What a coincindence {I totally had to Google that word to make sure I spelled it right, haha!}

    I hope everything is going okay for y'all. {{hugs}}

    And thanks for tagging me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck on your trip. My kiddos are at the top of my list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you and Sophia are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great list! Have a safe trip! I hope your time there is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My children make me happy too. Hope you enjoy your trip and thanks for you supporting Haiti.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stopping by from SITS--enjoy your trip! : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love being right too. That is the best.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a safe and fun trip, and you list made me teary!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Safe travels!

    I came across this Happy list from a blogger I follow and followed this back to you and then to "I'm a Sleeper Baker" who passed it to you... and it was fun to see that it was the Happy 101 Award (aka Blog Hug) that our daughter created.

    I have it posted on my sidebar with a link to her when she first posted it and passed it on.

    Blessings & Aloha! & Have a Happy Day! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense