Lemonade Award: How Sweet!

As promised, here are more awards to be thankful for and pass along to my bloggy friends.

The lovely Dawna from A kiss and a Peck was awarded the Lemonade award and was kind enough to pass it along to me! I've never received the Lemonade award and I've always wanted one. Thanks so much Dawna!

The rules for this award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


So many blogs to chose from! But the winners are:
- 2 Toddlers and Me
- Frugal Mom Knows Best
- A Nut in a Nutshell
- Theta Mom
- The Girl Next Door Grows Up
- Young Wives Tale
- Hearts Make Families
- Kat's Confessions
- Yonca is Cooking
- The Winey Mommy

You girls are awesome! I just wish I had a cash prize for you!


A special offer from giggle, just in time for the holidays! Enjoy 20% off your next online order through December 7. To get your discount, just enter code INSIDER09 at checkout. And the more the merrier, so be sure to spread the word!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks mama! So sweet of you to think of me and share the bloggy love! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all amazing bloggers. Bloggers from the heart! And I love ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for the lovely comments:)

    Congrats on your awards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my friend,
    Congrats to you and thanks for sharing this sweet award with me. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on all your new awards! Every time I see that lemonade stand one I think it's some cool new toy that someone is giving away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats mommas , you are the shyt girl! Woo hoo!!!!!! Hey i forgot love the new design of your blog.. good job you talented lovely mommas!

    Take care,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also Congrats to all my bloggy friends I see on this list WOO HOO!! ! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

    <3 <3 <3

    La famosa THETA MOM!!!
    Yonca
    Chelle
    Vicki
    My favorite NUT!!!! woo hoo!!!


    YOU ROCK !!!!! YOU GUYS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it along to me! Thank you soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award! You are SO deserving!!

    And thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

    You just made my day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all of you!

    And Sophia's mom: I tagged you in a cute Christmas Meme if you want to participate:
    http://thepennypinchingmama.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-fun-getting-to-know-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, congrats on your award first. Second, I am here from @marymac and her fabu giveaway for a bloggy makeover. Following you both on twitter now too!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense