I am a procrastinator but I have taken that to a whole new level with the blog awards that I have received. I have been sitting on, and I kid you not, more than 8 blog awards for the past couple of months and I am so ashamed.
I LOVE AWARDS! I am a procrastinating overachiever and to be recognized by my fellow bloggers is such an honor!
So to celebrate the end of the year, I am going to be posting and passing on all of my awards this month. Along with a gazzilion (ok, more like 5) giveaways!
So today I give to you:
THE ROSIE AWARD
Mrs.Blogalot, this award is for the MOST UT.
They are hilarious, fun, inspirational, sarcastic, silly, compelling, irrational, unpredictable, truthful, astounding, thought provoking, raunchy, racy, boundry pushers, yellers, ranters, ravers, poets, cynics ..... no not all at the same time...
Mrs. Blogalot gave this award to most of my cynical friends (click here to see who else received the award) but she left out a few and it is my duty (yeah, right!) to pass it along. All of these spectacular bloggers are extremely versitile. You never know what to expect from their blogs or their comments.
I would like to pass this award to:
- Mrs.Blogalot herself! She is as hilarious and sarcastic as they come. Love at first
- Life's Crazy Joke. Because I need to wear Depends every time I read her blog.
- Brilliant Sulk. Because she blows my mind with every post and comment!
- Scary Mommy. Because she is really not that scary.
- http://stay-at-homemomwhoknew.blogspot.com/. Because she is super sweet and then someone pisses her off and she gets boriqua on them...
- Barefoot Foodie. Because even though she probably doesn't give a crap about awards, she deserves it!
I'm sure that there are many other bloggers I have forgotten. But if I keep trying to remember who else I would like to give this award to, it will just sit here as a draft until 2012.
- Venti Vixen. Because someone who drinks that much coffee is bound to say something crazy!