A Christmas Meme

The Penny-Pinching Mama tagged me for a Christmas Meme. This is my first meme ever! Can you believe it? Any one can join, so feel free to play along, even if you haven't been tagged.


Have you started your Christmas shopping? 
No! I know, I know...  I am so screwed!

Tell me about one of your special traditions.
We eat tacos for Christmas dinner. No, neither me nor my husband are from Mexico. But I can't cook so we eat tacos for Christmas. :)

Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
No. I would probably end up in jail or in a hospital. Crowds annoy me! For real!


When do you put up your Tree?
I used to put it up the day after Thanksgiving. Since I had Sophia, I've been slacking. My tree is still not up.


Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home?
Stay home. Although, if I could afford it, I would be on a plane to Dominican Republic as we speak.

What is your funniest Christmas memory?
I can't really think of one right now. But it's probably from when I was single and involves alcohol ;-)

What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time?
Home Alone. I'm actually watching it right now.


Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?
Again, I don't cook. And cooking also includes backing in my book. However, my favorite treat are brownies. But not just any brownies! Fairytale Brownies! My office orders them every year... heaven!

Fake or Real Tree?
Real! I love the smell.


What day (as a mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
I'm already panicked. But I'm probably not going to do anything until 2 days before Christmas. My biggest flaw... I thrive on chaos and panic!

Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Not at all. I am a gift wrapping maven!


What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
Decorating the house.

What Christmas craft do you like the best?
I don't really indulge in Christmas crafts. However, my favorite thing ever is wrapping gifts. That counts, right?



Christmas music. Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song?
Yes! Very hard to say... Probably, Santa Baby!

When do you plan to finish all your shopping?
The day before Christmas.


I am tagging:
I'm a Sleeper Baker
Baby Makin(g) Machine
Unknown Mami
Raising My 4 Sons
Life Gone Awry


Want to join in? Instructions: Simply copy and paste the questions into your blog, and then answer them. Then tag 5 or more of your favorite blogs, and leave a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.

When you post your blog, please spread some Christmas cheer, and leave a link back to Top 10 Christmas, and the blog that you were tagged by. (You can participate even if you were not tagged)

Post your link in a comment below so I can see your answers too!



AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MY AT TOP MOMMY BLOGS! THEY RESET THE LISTING SO ALL OF YOUR VOTES HAVE BEEN DELETED. SORRY! (Button on sidebar)


And remember to enter my fabulous giveaways!!!

17 comments:

  1. Oh, these memes are so fun. I also love Home Alone. What a classic movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool. Love your answers. Tos for dinner sounds fab. family has shrimp cocktail. Home alone is a true classic! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this meme. tacos for Christmas. I'm coming to your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any time girls! The best part about the Tacos is that if you run out and people show up unexpectedly, you can make more in a snap! Unless you run out of tortillas... then you're screwed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee, I love Home Alone too, but I have to say I love...Love Actually, with a glass of wine of course! thanks for tagging me on this one, gotta love this season. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crowds drive me bonkers! I can't even stand going to the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tacos - you are funny!! I am off to check out those brownies now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. For years, I had my shopping finished by Thanksgiving. Not any more. And I am feeling the pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I often wonder if we could get away with going somewhere tropical for Christmas. Maybe when the kids are grown? I am a dreamer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to inform you that I have chosen you to receive a blog award. Please visit my blog and pick it up!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SO with you on the fairytale brownies!!!! I just love Home Alone too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol at answer one!!! I love it.

    And tacos are good anytime of the year...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I just grabbed the twitter button you designed and added it to my blog. It's cute! I'll be checking back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for thinking of me when you were tagging! I know, I haven't posted in a few days, but I think I more than made up for it today! :)

    I can't believe you haven't started shopping yet! I would be freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Santa Baby is my favorite, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense