Time-Out for The Wannabe WAHM

It's Thursday again and I am so excited to share my time-out with you!
Thursday is the day to share your 'time-out' and link up to Theta Mom.

In case you are not familiar with Theta Mom (which I doubt, but if you are not... shame on you!) let me explain. She had a brilliant idea called "Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday." The goal is to grab one hour of time within one week to do whatever you want…without the kids. On Thursdays, you post how you spent your “time out” and add her button or link in your post. Make sure to stop by to see how Theta Mom and other mom bloggers spent their time-out!

I spent about 4 days completely out of commission since Friday. I had to leave work early because I was feeling funky. I am not going to bore you or gross you out with the details. Let's just say it was non-contagious and I was in bed for a few days.

So my time-out this week was spent in bed, sleeping! I miss my sleep. And even though I was sick it was really nice to just be in bed and have hubby and/or my mom take care of Sophia.

I am anxious to see what my other Theta Mom's did this week for their time-out.

Before you go, if you haven't done so already, please ready yesterday's post Would You Hire a Young/Attractive Nanny? and give me some input? I would really appreciate it!!! It's a funny post (if I do say so myself). And if you think it's not funny, just leave me a comment telling me what a total waste of your time it was!


$10 Off Diapers or Formula with Code AFF10! $49 minimum total order, new customers only.

10 comments:

  1. even those days that we are feeling funky, and need time to recharge are great time outs! hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss sleep. I miss being sick and not having to keep on going. That sounds just perfect, and I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Loving your new header and nav bar, you go girl! Glad to hear your feeling better and your Nanny post cracked me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Btw, new look is GREAT! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better! It is nice to be stuck in bed from time to time and have an excuse not to clean and cook and take care of anyone, and have people take care of you for a change! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better. And good luck with the nanny... how about a hot guy nanny?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think a hot manly nanny is a great idea! It's kinda like a pool boy, only taking care of the kid and not the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a hot manny!!! where can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. After a while you learn to take to take your time-outs where you can get them, Lol! Oh how I would have enjoyed the rest. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you are feeling better. It's always so rough to be sick and then try to catch back up. Looks like you've been pretty busy though, everything looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense