My Newest Creations: Wannabe Blog Design

Hi there!

It's been a few days but I have been SICK! I have no idea what I had but I felt that I had been beaten by a stick. Every part of my body has been aching for the past couple of days but I'm feeling much better now.

I promise I am going to the doctor sometime this week. I am one of the few lucky ones that actually has health insurance so I should really take advantage of it.

I don't know about you but I have the horrible habit of only going to the doctor when I'm sick. Naughty, naughty, I know!

So this is just a quick post to let you know I'm alive (and some what well) and to share with you my latest blog designs!

If you are new or haven't been paying attention, I have started my blog design business, Wannabe Blog Design.

I gave my friend (actually, sister from another mother) Ashley a full blown blog makeover! Here is her blog header. You can click on it to visit her site.



Ashley was nice enough to host a giveaway for me. Courtney was the luck winner! She had a new blog project in mind and we just installed her new layout! You can click on the image below to visit her site.




I'm going back to bed but I will see you all tomorrow!!!



$10 Off Diapers or Formula with Code AFF10! $49 minimum total order, new customers only.

9 comments:

  1. Great designs! Following from MBC, hope too see you at http://www.luvsjurn3.blogspot.com soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first couple of designs! I think you're going to have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome designs girl. Lots of luck with the new business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you're still alive, I was starting to wonder a little bit...

    Courtney's site turned out cute. I still hate her for winning, but whatever. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! And get better SOON! Being sick is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, thanks for the information, I had great luck finding your site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An insightfull post"My Newest Creations: Wannabe Blog Design".And I would like to say that I'm living my dream of owning my own business and working from home earning equally or more than the regular jobs by using http://debtfreeliving.ownanewbusiness.com.

    Thanks,
    John- Own a new business

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense