Blog Awards : Did You Win One?

I have been sitting on these awards for a few weeks now. 
It's wrong, I know... But I've been spreading myself pretty thin these days.


Enough about me... On to the awards!


Vicki from Frugal Mom Knows Best gave we the FRIENDS award. If you don't follow her already, which I doubt, than you should!


Here are the rules of this award:
- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...



AND THE WINNERS ARE:
- Heather from Theta Mom (who probably doesn't need another award but is getting one anyway)
- Ashley from Confessions of a First Time Mom (deserving of every blog/friend award out there)
- Xenia from Thanks Mail Carrier (always a kind word from her)
- Future Mama from Baby Makin(g) Machine (no baby yet but a caring/selfless soul)
- Carley from Mother Craft (you'll be hearing more about her in an upcoming post)
- Grissell from Stay at Home Mom Who Knew (my newest bloggy friend)
- Unknown Mami from Unknown Mami (she is just too awesome)
- Mary Mac from Pajamas and Coffee (always makes me feel important when she comments on my blog, she is a celebrity in my world)
- Amanda from Brilliant Sulk (she is way too cool and I don't understand why she likes me)
- Charisse from Life Gone Awry (can always count on her and she let me makeover her blog)





Xenia from Thanks Mail Carrier awarded me this wonderful Loyalty Award. I really appreciate it! This award is given to loyal followers and friends of your blog who really spread the love.


AND THE WINNERS ARE:
- Heather from Theta Mom
- Laura from Vodka Logic
- Grissell from Stay at Home Mom Who Knew
- Unknown Mami from Unknown Mami 
- Amanda from Brilliant Sulk
- One Chic Mommy at The Balancing Act of One Chic Mommy
- Vicki from Frugal Mom Knows Best





And finally, Grisell from Stay at Home Mom, Who Knew awarded me the J'adore Tien Blog Award!
Here are the rules:
- give it to bloggers you think deserve it
- leave them a message that they have been given this award

- leave a comment to the person who gave you this award!


AND THE WINNERS ARE:
- Mary Mac from Pajamas and Coffee 
- Unknown Mami from Unknown Mami 
- Heather from Theta Mom
- Angela from The Suburban Jungle
- Amanda from Brilliant Sulk
- Donna from The Obnoxious SAHM
- Ashley from Confessions of a First Time Mom 


And there you have it ladies. A lot of you won multiple awards today but please try to control yourselves at the after party!


I'm pretty sure I missed a few so don't be surprised if this list starts to grow within a few hours.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the bloggy love my way girl! Always fun to be awarded, so thank you! Now, onto the after party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do it? You are always the first to comment... What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you hosting the after party? My kids are asleep, I'M TOTALLY THERE.

    Thanks for passing along an award my way, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, you guys are the best! Thank you so much for your support and bloggy friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well gosh darnit, I feel so appreciated.

    Thank you!

    You know I love ya, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I'll post on it later this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WON! I WON! I WON! I'm totally crying right now! Oh, wait. I have cat hair in my eye...

    No, seriously, thanks! I love your blog. And just so you know, I'm a dork and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the award. Loyalty is something I do strive for and feel is very important.

    Can't wait to add the bling to the blog.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS on your award!! You deserve it! And thank you so much for my award! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only wish I had real awards to give you! Besides the award, I am also adding you to my blog roll (most of you were already there anyways).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so very much! I appreciate you thinking of me for this Award. Congrats to you on your awards as well you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe you're swell doll. (wink) Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. PARTY?! Did someone say PARTY?!?!
    I humbly accept this award and would like to thank the academy- and wait... what does self aggrandizement mean? (goes to check definition):

    noun: the act of making oneself more powerful, wealthy, etc., esp in a ruthless way.

    Well, I guess that doesn't sound like me, um TOO much, because power and money are overrated, right?? And being ruthless isn't fun AT ALL... and... well, ok I am totally self-aggrandizing but I am still taking the award and thankyouverymuchiloveyou!

    P.s. I am sooooooooooooo not a celebrity. One way I know this is that I eat Slim Jims. And carbs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your awards and Congrats to those that received them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Thank you!!! That was so sweet! I will post them this week.

    you are the bomb girl! LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a great blog! Checkin in from MBC Follow Me Club....now following:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I gave you an award. Check my blog out to see.

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense