Wannbe Birthday: Come Wish Me a Happy Birthday!


That's right ladies!

The most anticipated day of the year has arrived!

Today is my birthday!

I love my birthdays. Sure, it means that I am one year older (and one year closer to death... jajaja) but I see it as my personalized New Year's Day.

I know many out there dread their birthdays because that means that they are getting older... many people are afraid to age, not just because of the wrinkles but because life takes a toll on you both physically and mentally. However, imagine how boring life would be if we didn't age. I loved being 15 yrs old, but would I have wanted to stay there for a while? Let me think.... um? NO!

Even now, I find myself at a great age with a cute baby and SEXY hubby but I would not want to stay at this age either. I want to see Sophia grow, become a woman, find a man that loves her for the extraordinary person that she is and will become, and hopefully have babies of her own that I can spoil rotten as all grandmothers are allowed to do!

I am getting older... and hopefully wiser.

But truth be told, I don't feel any different. Sometimes I feel like a little girl playing dress up, going to work and playing with my dolly.

A quarter of a century ago I came into this world and today I will celebrate my successes, my failures and my hopes for the future.

Won't you join me?

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Sorry, I'm late! I hope you had a great day! I love your outlook on things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'm trying to add your cute button to my blog, however for some reason my blogroll is cutting it off at the one before you. Hopefully I can get this figured out (I'm not very good at the techy stuff.) I'm getting a blog makeover next week hopefully though so if I don't get it figured out I'll see is she can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I left you a "gift" on my blog. Hope you like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday (well, now it's belated) but I hope it was super-fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it is belated, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I actually never cared too much for my b-days, I have never had really good ones, but when I had my kids, I all of a sudden realized how so very important that they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday. Hope you took time to truly celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I missed it -- Happy Belated Birthday!

    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense