The Universe Has Smiled Upon Me: Amazing Things for The Wannabe WAHM

I have always been a firm believer that a positive outlook (combined with hard work) will render positive results.


I rarely find myself in a negative mindset (if you have been reading my blog recently you witnessed one a few days ago). The good thing is that that negative attitude only lasts a few days but I get really frustrated because I know that my negative attitude will not result in anything good!


My favorite book of all times is "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. If you haven't read it already I highly recommend you pick it up. It is a short read so even if you can only read a page a day I assure you that you will finish before the end of the year. But trust me, you won't want to put it down. I find that it is my gift of choice when people around me find themselves in difficult situations.


Back to my point, thanks to my bloggy friends I am back to my usual positive "unicorns and rainbows" self and the Universe is happy to have me back. It was so overjoyed that it sent me two gifts via my blog!


I came home to find a package that I had not been expecting. A toy was inside. Had someone set Sophia a belated gift for her birthday? NO. I have been chosen to test this toy and write a review on my blog! Sophia will start her test drive tomorrow. I promise that my review will be 110% honest!


A free toy is not enough incentive to make me lie to my bloggy friends, now money is another story :) ... I'm just kidding!


Or am I?!


The really AMAZING thing came next! I went to check my email, which I neglected to do yesterday, to see if I had been notified that this toy would be coming when I saw that another non-spam email had hit my inbox! Say what?!


A woman claiming to be a life and career coach is offering me a complimentary coaching session in exchange for a review for my blog. Just what the doctor ordered!!! But before I got too excited, I went to check out her website and blog to make sure she was legit and not certifiable crazy. Turns out, she is amazing! I got to great tips in just 10 minutes! I am SUPER excited about having the opportunity to work with her. Her name is Carley and she is the founder of Mother Craft Coaching. I'll keep you guys updated on how things progress with her. In the meantime, I suggest you take a look at her blog and website and let me know if you think I am making the right choice. Your input means a lot to me :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great day! See, we do need to do the "wine hop" just so you can celebrate! I look forward to reading your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Good luck and I'm looking forward to the review!

    BTW, I loved The Alchemist, too. That's one of those books that is life changing after you read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Universe is abundant my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I just love it when great things happen to nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I am so happy that you commented on mine so that I can now start following you. You have a great attitude, and I can relate to a lot of your goals. I have known only one other person that has ever read, The Alchemist, and it is one of my all-time favorites. I look forward to keeping in touch. Your daughter is beautiful, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the book tip, I've never read it, but now I want to!

    I'm so glad good things are coming your way -- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense