More Blog Awards!!!

I was gifted the "One Lovely Blog Award" 5 times last month ON THE SAME WEEK!


Needless to say, I was flattered!

Thank you to Samanthics, ThetaMom, Raising My 4 Sons, I'm a Sleeper Baker and My Take On Mommyhood for sharing this award with me!

Your recognition is much appreciated! I put a lot of myself into my blog and it feels amazing to know that you girls are enjoying (I think) reading what I have to say.

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here goes:

- Samanthics
- Theta Mom
- Raising My 4 Sons
- My Take on Mommyhood
- I'm a Sleeper Baker
- parentingBYdummies
- Unknown Mami
- Suburb Sanity
- Le Musings of Moi
- Things I Have Thunk
- New England Nanny
- Brilliant Sulk
- Confessions of a First Time Mom
- Thanks Mail Carrier
- Penelope's Oasis

All of these blogs are FABULOUS!!! Some are funny, others are very personal but most importantly, all have a wonderful mom blogger typing away to make my days better with every post!

* All blog award recepients also receive $1,000,000 in cash! Just kidding! But you do get some linky love on my blogroll!


* Yes, I can count. I know I already selected 15 blogs but I am a firm believer that rules are meant to be broken. There are so many "lovely" blogs out there and I want to make sure I share the love. I received the award 5 times so I think I can give it away a few more times later this month.

12 comments:

  1. You are such a cutie to send it back my way! Thank you soooo much, especially since you think my blog is so lovely. I really am so psyched about the new design!

    Thanks again bloggy friend! It means a lot! Yay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I was already spending the $1000 in my head you big ol' tease!

    I love rule breakers.

    Thank you for my award. You know I love ya and returning the linky love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thanks so much for sending it back my way! I love visiting your blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dahhhling,

    Stopping by from sits.

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was already thinking up ways to spend that money - college textbooks, computers, etc. Then, you pulled it right out from under me:)
    Still, thank you for the sweet award and for thinking of me. It means so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for the award and linky love, I shall reciprocate!

    I enjoy your blog, and the comments you leave on my blog. I've been having so much fun doing this.

    You had me going there for a second with the $1,000,000 : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    Just wandering in from the MBC. It's nice to "meet" you!

    (BTW, I'm now following you!)

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the sweet comment and the award! I've almost got my post written to pass the award on, you'll have to come take a look tomorrow when I get it up. I may have mentioned a little about how cute your blog is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS! I really love reading your blog but I have to pass the award to 15 other blogs? Seriously?

    I barely have the time to eat, feed my kids, make sure I'm wearing underwear (my husband doesn't seem to mind) and make sure my dog Mango does not poop in the house before I can pass along this lovely award.

    Oh gosh, I'm so lame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww- thank you for the award and message on my father's passing. And congrats on your award -- you deserve it!

    I'm slowly getting myself together and will be posting the award and recipients soon!

    I love to find new blogs to read. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I already responded, but I came in to see if you had a new post and I see a whole new you! Loving it girl! Woo Hoo!

    BTW, I have a little f-u-n going on at my blog that I think might TOTALLY interest you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet!!! Thanks for passing it on! =)

    And sorry it's taken me so long to get here. For the first time in a long time, I am sitting down to read blogs! Whew, how I've missed them!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense