Emerging From My Cocoon: Two Posts in Two Days? Say WHAT?

I'm back BIATCHES!
I love saying "biaches" even though I cannot pull it off :)

No, you are not hallucinating from lack of sleep mommy bloggers! I am actually posting 2 days in a row!

Your support for my whiny post yesterday really lifted my spirits. I guess I just needed to get my frustrations out there and now they are gone.

Thank you sooooooooo much my bloggy friends! I don't know what I would do without you!!!

I am actually feeling kinda guilty today for complaining about such insignificant things as a broken iPhone and a runny nose.

So today I will count my blessings for you all and make you jealous!

In random order, here goes:

- I received 4 lovely blog awards last week. Does that mean I have to pay it forward to 60 blogs? That is going to take 4 EVER! But I am up to the task!

- I haven't done laundry in over 2 years. Thanks honey!!!!

- My iPhone was replaced within a few days. I had the good sense to get the 2 year warranty they were offering and it paid off. God knows I didn't want to get it but I knew that this day would come.

- I don't know how to use my stove. I'm not kidding! My husband was broiling something about 2 weeks ago and asked me to turn it off... I couldn't do it :) Had a friend over who I am pretty sure now thinks I am illiterate. There was a huge button that read OFF which she pointed out to me.

- I have AMAZING blogging friends! Love you gals!

- My little Sophia has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 weeks old! JEALOUS??? I thought so!

- We have our health! So I get the sniffles from time to time? It's all good! Thanks to me those Boogie Wipes moms are making millions!

- I have a beautiful, smart (bitchy), healthy baby girl!

- I have been able to wash my hair twice within the last 7 days!

- I am almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight!!! 4 lbs to go!

I think I will stop here before you start hating me for having such a fabulous life!

Thank you once again for you bloggy support!!!

Thanks to you, The Wannabe WAHM is back!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you haven't done laundry in 2 years!!! I usually have to do it a second time if my husband "helps" out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you so suck! Just kidding! I'm happy for you, it sounds like you have a great life! So happy you are feeling better! I love to read your blog...you are so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think i'm funny? Really? Thankx!

    I thought the only one who thought I was funny was sophia and probably 'cause whe doesn't understand what I'm saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn... you are fabulous! Love the positivity... we all need to reflect on our blessings from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on all my blog reading -- that's quite a list to be thankful for -- especially the sleeping through the night and no laundry!

    Cooperative child and husband -- very lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense