I love saying "biaches" even though I cannot pull it off :)
No, you are not hallucinating from lack of sleep mommy bloggers! I am actually posting 2 days in a row!
Your support for my whiny post yesterday really lifted my spirits. I guess I just needed to get my frustrations out there and now they are gone.
Thank you sooooooooo much my bloggy friends! I don't know what I would do without you!!!
I am actually feeling kinda guilty today for complaining about such insignificant things as a broken iPhone and a runny nose.
So today I will count my blessings for you all and make you jealous!
In random order, here goes:
- I received 4 lovely blog awards last week. Does that mean I have to pay it forward to 60 blogs? That is going to take 4 EVER! But I am up to the task!
- I haven't done laundry in over 2 years. Thanks honey!!!!
- My iPhone was replaced within a few days. I had the good sense to get the 2 year warranty they were offering and it paid off. God knows I didn't want to get it but I knew that this day would come.
- I don't know how to use my stove. I'm not kidding! My husband was broiling something about 2 weeks ago and asked me to turn it off... I couldn't do it :) Had a friend over who I am pretty sure now thinks I am illiterate. There was a huge button that read OFF which she pointed out to me.
- I have AMAZING blogging friends! Love you gals!
- My little Sophia has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 weeks old! JEALOUS??? I thought so!
- We have our health! So I get the sniffles from time to time? It's all good! Thanks to me those Boogie Wipes moms are making millions!
- I have a beautiful, smart (bitchy), healthy baby girl!
- I have been able to wash my hair twice within the last 7 days!
- I am almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight!!! 4 lbs to go!
I think I will stop here before you start hating me for having such a fabulous life!
Thank you once again for you bloggy support!!!
Thanks to you, The Wannabe WAHM is back!!!