Yes, You Are in the Right Place... I Gave My Blog a Makeover!

This is still the Wannabe Work @ Home Mommy's
Blog but I decided to get a little 'technical' and give my
blog a makeover. I couldn't afford to pay someone to
makeover my blog, so I decided to do it myself!

What do you think?

I liked my previous blog a lot, as did may of you, but I
wanted something a little more custom. And I also
needed a button! I have one now so please feel free to
grab it if you like my blog!

Also, make sure to check back in later. I will be posting
this week's featured Sarcastic Mom Blog of the Week!

7 comments:

  1. Nice!

    I wish you all the best in your quest to be a WAHM. I am also aspiring to be a WAHM... I am a writer (technical and corporate) and am perturbed that there are much fewer telecommute options for writers in Canada than in the US. But I'll keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally snagged your new button. I dig it. I am hoping to get my bakery business up and running by the end of the year. I am currently building my customer base by doing things for free. But, I hope to start charging very soon.

    Love the new layout. I am hoping to change mine up soon - I really want a 3 column blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great. And kudos to you for doing it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know what your blog looked like before but it looks great now!

    Coming by from SITS. Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog design! I don't know what it looked like before but it looks great! Fabulous button, too! Dd you do that yourself as well?

    I am following you from MBC! You can find me at http://www.thetamom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls! I spent a lot of time figuring out how to get this done. I did also create the button myself!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense