The Wannabe WAHM Exhaustion: Sophia's 1st Birthday

Sophia's 1st birthday party was AMAZING!

All my hard work paid off and everyone had a great time!

I'm really glad we decided to have the party at home. Sophia had a blast because she was in a familiar setting and she was even able to take a nap and enjoy the rest of the afternoon with her little friends.

I have been away from the all things cyber-related since Thursday afternoon. I am feeling a little less tires today so I will try to catch up between today and tomorrow.

Check out some pics from Sophia's special day below.

8 comments:

  1. Feliz CumpleaƱos Sophia, you little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK!!!! So glad Sophie's birthday went well. Looking forward to having you back in CyberSpace with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Unknown Mami and CHarisse!
    I missed you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throwing parties IS exhausting. How cute is she??? Sounds like you had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like she had fun, the first birthday's are always the best (she's adorable by the way)

    It just so happened that my kids were born on the same day (no, not some weird plan I had) so I now have a double party to throw every year. Fun for them but more the work for me....

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping by from MBC's under 100 club! I'm pretty sure I've visited you before! but somehow I wasn't following... I am now! The party looks like so much fun, love your colors! She is just too cute and seems pleased with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,
    Looks like Sofia's bday was a huge success. Happy 1rst bday! Following you from MBC.
    -Blake

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like she is having a great time! So cute -- Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense