Happy Anniversary: 10 Reasons Why Marriage Rocks!

July is officially the craziest month of the year at our house. My
husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary and our little,
well not so little anymore, bundle of joy is turning one! so, to
dedicate a little blog space to my husband, who I rarely ever
mention, I have come up with 10 reasons why being married
rocks.

Here goes:

10. I can fall asleep on the couch and magically wake up in bed.

9. I have someone to blame for not being able to do something I
don't want to do. "I really want to go but my husband is such
pooper, sorry!"

8. If I hear something in the middle of the night, I have someone
to send to check out the house while I go back to sleep.

7. I didn't have to buy sperm to have a baby. I got mine for free!

6. I now have a live-in food taster. The days of biting into
something and then realizing that it is spoiled or worse, it is not
spoiled but tastes like it is, ARE OVER! Can any married
woman seriously tell me that they have never turned to their
husband and said "Honey, can you try this? Is it bad?"

5. No more first dates! sure they were exciting but oh so
exhausting!!!

4. I can get a nice back rub from my hubby and I don't have to
pay him back with
sex.

3. I no longer have to pretend that I care, or that I am even
listening, to what my hubby has to say when I am watching E!

2. I can finally let myself go! No more diets, make-up, doing
my hair or shaving (I leave that only for special occasions). I
have so much more time now that I have picked up a little
hobby: blogging!

1. I can openly proclaim my love for Hugh Jackman! My
husband doesn't care anymore. He knows I won't start
shaving my legs again just for a one night stand with
Wolverine.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!!

14 comments:

  1. You cracked me up with this! Love the leg shaving thing. And yes, I have done the food tester thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY HUBBY DOESN'T FALL FOR THE FOOD TASTING THING...HE TRIES TO DO IT TO ME..HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband sounds so sweet! You are a lucky woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoy your (very aesthetically pleasing!) blog, think your 10 reasons is truly creative, and today is our anniversary, how funny! Happy Anniversary to you guys and happy birthday to your baby =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Following ya back. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through SITS. Just stopping by to say hi! Love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, stopping by from SITS.
    such a cute list! I still diet though....actually I never had to diet until I got married. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the anniversary! Our anniversary is this month too! (17th)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the congrats ladies! I am glad you liked my list! Anyone have any to add?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your husband will carry you into bed if you fall asleep on the sofa? Really?

    My husband will just leave me there, place a day old muffin and some instant coffee on the floor so I'll have a wonderful breakfast when I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He only carries me to bed for selfish reasons:
    1- To keep himself warm
    2- So that I can get up if the baby cries (the monitor is in our room)
    3- so that he has someone to take the covers from

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense