Hands 2 Go: Unsolicited Review

Ok. So when I find something I like, I tell the world. The same can be said for the things that I don't like... You (and the products I do not like) have been fortunate enough that since I started blogging I have not purchased anything I regretted later. I am sure that will change soon enough.

Back to the task at hand, as I was thinking of a blog post (which I urgently needed since I hadn't posted in days) I thought of sharing with you my thoughts on Hands2Go: Instant Foaming Hand
Sanitizer.

When we had our baby, I proceeded to by every hand sanitizer on the market. I could ask people to wash their hands before they touched my goods but how would I know they had washed their hands appropriately unless I went into the bathroom with them? I also needed to clean my hands constantly and running back and forth to the bathroom was not an option. Cue hand sanitizer!

After weeks of trial and error... LOVE! Hands2Go is an alcohol-free foaming hand sanitizer that has not dried my skin (considering I use it like 100 times a day, I think that's pretty good) and I feel comfortable enough to use on my baby's hands.

I have bought it everywhere from Babies R Us to CV
S (I buy mine online because it's cheaper). BabyGanics seems to be the same thing and is now being sold at Babies R Us and Bed, Bath & Beyond(think 20% coupons we always get in the mail) to name a few.

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. I can't use stuff with alcohol because my hands start to crack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for telling me about this stuff! My sister gives me a hard time because I sanitize everyones hands when they come to my house. I have a babies though and I want them healthy :) I will check this kind out.

    Oh, if you haven't had a bath since you labored you need to set aside the time and treat yourself!!! That is my order of the day for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this stuff as well. So much better than the alcohol based gels.

    Found you on MBC and will be following. Love your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense