Found: The Wannabe WAHM

I am not going to apologize for my absence. I took a much needed break from blogging. Apparently I have an addictive personality (I thought it only applied to pound cake and french fries but I guess I was wrong) and blogging is my newest vice!

Wednesday was my 4-year wedding anniversary... Yeay me! And Sophia's 1st birthday is next weekend. My hubby pleaded I go to bed with him on Wednesday. And when I say bed, I mean sleep.

No hanky panky.

I keep that as a reward for when I get what I want. Which almost never happens so we can consider Sophia a miracle!

I digress.

I'm back. Unfortunately there will be no Sarastic Mom Blog this week. But to make up for it, I will give you 2 next week.

I am busy preparing Sophia's jungle themed party. Let's hope it all goes well. I went to Target yesterday 4 times. Target employees must have thought I was robing the place.

But I missed my new cyber friends!

Hope y'all had a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for addictive personalities!!! Oh - you don't mean that it makes it easier for us to be addicted to you, it means you are easily addicted to us. Either way, it can't be AAALLLLL bad.

    Congrats on the wedding anniversary and have fun at the baby party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming anniversary, and on Sophia's bday :) and welcome back from your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!

    Well, at least i'm not addicted to crack. Although i do have an unhealthy addiction Coke Zero! so i try to only indulge on the weekends...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time to your blog, and with these words:

    ***

    My hubby pleaded I go to bed with him on Wednesday. And when I say bed, I mean sleep.

    No hanky panky.

    I keep that as a reward for when I get what I want. Which almost never happens so we can consider Sophia a miracle!

    ***

    I will definitely be coming back. It's like we're soul sisters. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!

    I'm proud of you for being able to step away form the blog. My blogoholism is out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about this bogging thing being SO ADDICTIVE! You have a great sense of humor-fun to read! Congrats on the anniversary and your daughter's birthday...all fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense