Sarcasm's Not For Everyone: Featured Sarcastic Mom Blog of the Week

I have noticed many blogs do Wordless Wednesdays but here at Wannabe WAHM I do Sarcasm's Not for Everyone: Featured Sarcastic Mom Blog of the Week aka Sarcastic Wednesday!

Last week's featured blog was The Obnoxious SAHM. I am thrilled that so many of you were familiar with her or decided to visit her blog and have been commenting on her posts.

This week's Featured Sarcastic Mom Blog of the Week is:



I found Pajamas and Coffee through a comment she made on The Obnoxious SAHM's blog. I was giggling like crazy by the time I finished reading the first line of her comment. I decided to check out her blog and (cue the music)... LOVE!

Please be advised that strong language is used by her and her followers (myself included). It is a place were you can LMFAO (is that right?) and let loose when you post a comment. Funnier than her posts are the comments left by her followers. I strongly advise that you read them!!!

I think I should post some sort of a disclamer because there are some bloggers out there that take things too seriously. I am not responsible for any content other than what I write on this blog!

That said... CHECK HER OUT!

5 comments:

  1. wowzers- any blog worth a DISCLAIMER WARNING has to be worth reading! (wink!) Thanks for pouring some sugar on Pajamas and Coffee...and for reading it! LOVE YOUR BLOG DESIGN by the way!
    Sarcastic Wednesday kicks Wordless Wednesday's ass any day! woot!
    about to put up a new post- stop by in a bit!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, and can't wait to check out Pajamas and Coffee, sounds like a place to go when you need a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love pajamas and coffee, her blog is hilarious, read it everyday. Thanks for sharing. I really never knew that some people didn't appreciate sarcasm until I started writing my blog. The hate comments I've received tell me there are quite a few people w/some serious sense of humor issues. Glad to meet otheres who don't get their grannie pants in a bunch over a wee bit of sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, thanks for the love! I am glad you like my blog. I have been working really hard on making it a blog that people want to visit everyday!

    Parenting BY Dummies, I was just catching up with your blog! I love it too. You might be next weeks featured blog. I know you love Pajams and Coffee. I have seen your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll head over to Pajamas and Coffee as soon as I'm done checkin' your blog out. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense