Sarcasm's Not For Everyone: Featured Sarcastic Mom Blog of the Week

In my almost two weeks of being a blogging mom, I have come across amazing women.

Some have made me feel bad about my lack of "mommy skills" with their baking and their many other talents. Others, while equally talented, have provided me with so many laughs that my jaw hurts.

That is why, I have decided to create a section that I like to call,

Sarcasm's Not For Everyone: Featured Sarcastic Mom Blog of the Week !!!

I, for one, enjoy sarcasm! If you do too, I hope you will visit these Mom Blogs and let me know what you think.

This week's Featured Sarcastic Mom Blog of the Week is:






She found my blog on the same day that I created it. I think she is very funny and I look forward to her posts every day. She's a sarcartic, obnoxious SAHM with a big heart.

I even posted her silly button on my sidebar just because I like to look at it...

Show her some love, you won't regret it.

10 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS. (smoochies I love you. :) ) I am at a loss of words.... ok ... I can mutter a simple "thank you." :)

    (sniff sniff!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoochies to you Obnoxious SAHM!

    I love reading your blog and I hope everyone that sees this post will read it too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blueviolet, thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go check out her blog.

    I also wanted to thank you for your kind comments today. I appreciate all the support so much.

    I'm following back from MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from MBC to follow and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Ob SAHM's blog too! She's a kick! Thanks for following my blog. I'm glad I found yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her blog too....gotta love a mom who can keep a sense of humor through life's ups and downs, right??

    I'm now following you through MBC!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense