My Passion - Diaper Cakes!!!


As I was planning 2 Baby showers for myself  last year, budgeting was an issue. I saw beautiful diaper cakes being advertised in a magazine but I could NOT believe the prices!!! With my mind swirling around the cost of diapers and college, I could not conceive of spending that amount of money on a diaper cake. I decided to make my own. I consider myself to be good with my hands and I REALLY wanted a diaper cake. I ended up making 3! I used them as center pieces at both showers and no one could believe I had made them! 

I will be uploading instructions soon on how to make your own. I am currently making an especially fun one to gift to a friend that will be having a baby soon. I will post pictures when I am done. 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! They are expensive if you order them! But much cheaper and FUN to do if you do it yourself. I have planned two baby showers so far and in both, the diaper cake was a hit! I love yours! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliment and for stopping by my blog!

    They are super fun to make.

    Please send me pic of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense