Making Work at Home Work: Unsolicited Review

As Wannabe WAHM, I have been doing a lot of reading and research.

I just finished reading "Making Work at Home Work" by Mary M. Byers. Although the book is really meant for moms that have already established an at home business I found it to be extremely helpful as I prepare to launch my own.

A quick read, I finished this book in about 1 week, the book is divided into 2 sections: saving your sanity and making a profit. Feel free to read any part you like first (I read making a profit first since I haven't started my business).

Byers provides invaluable information about how to organize yourself, plan for the future and how to balance CEO and MOM, just to name a few.

Click to purchase this book on Amazon.com

3 comments:

  1. I hope your dream of being a WAHM becomes a successful reality in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I am a WAHM juggling CEO and mom. I will have to pick up a copy!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense