Insurance Premiums Going Up!

How can this go on?!

My benefits year ends on June 30th. I have just been informed that my premiums will be going up again, a lot, this year. My employer only pays for half of my insurance and covers nothing for my baby's benefits.

A substantial part of my paycheck goes to taxes and benefits. And the state will not provide insurance for a child that has been on employer insurance within the last 6 months.

What is a mommy to do?

With the cost of living increasing everyday and no help from the state for those of us straggling on the very thin line between covering all of your necessities and being broke, it is very hard not to become a little overwhelmed by the situation.

Sorry for the downer today...

Current mood: blah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense