Mission: Start My Own Business and Work From Home

I just created this blog after months and months of proclaiming to my husband and friends that I would start my own business and stay at home with my now 10 month old daughter, Sophia. I work full time, I am actually at work right now (but I don't consider creating this blog while I eat lunch at my desk procrastination... I still get my things done! I deviate, sorry! Focus!!!), and I am about to earn my BA after what seems like a million years!
This blog was created to be an open forum for other moms who want to start their own businesses so they can be stay at home moms to brainstorm or form alliances, perhaps. Also, this would be a great medium to share products and services as well as great websites for moms. I am still getting the hang of this blogging thing... I have actually never done it before! But I would like to invite all those creative and motivated moms out there to plug their websites and businesses here.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The chance to talk about what we love the most: our kids. But, also to share what we do. It's hard when @ home and your only lifeline to the world is your computer.

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

adsense